Mar 4, 2011

You Should Be Listening...Diamond's Cocaine Waitress



      Being from New York I rarely listen to southern rappers besides no brainers like Outkast, Goodie Mob, and UGK etc. I have this thing, I hate southern accents! It annoys me sorry southerners. I've been to Georgia though it's cool in my book. However, I've been bumpin Diamond in my car almost everyday I can't stop playing her newest mix tape Cocaine Waitress. I'm not really sure if a man could bump this it is very female friendly and I love every single song except for the one with Wacka Flocka I just can't listen to his verse for more than 1 second or I feel my IQ level dropping. Dare I say it but I am inspired when listening to this she's been rapping since she was 14 most notably with rap group crime mob. She's freaking amazing so go download it!

"Yeah they talk/ Yeah they hated/ This is what they created/ To the top Ima' make it/ I'm impatient I ain't waitin'/ What they say I ain't listening/ All you hoes insignificant/ Couple 0's in my bank rolls/ That's what the difference is/ Bi**h I'm magnificent/ Frying up bigger fish!

No comments:

Post a Comment