Feb 21, 2011

Ever Wonder Why...


Do you ever wonder why a company discontinues your favorite products? This happens to me all of the time and it's really wack. A few years ago I bought a tube of lipstick on a whim. The color was "Pink Gold" by N.Y.C. that cheap drugstore brand. Well it turned out to be my holy grail lipstick color. I mean granted I don't wear lipstick like that I only owned two before that. I don't think a lot of girls my age(21) wear lipstick. Long story short they stopped making it which made me highly upset. I even emailed them to see if they had some leftover in a warehouse to send to me, they didn't. That was three years ago. I found a woman on ebay who had 18 tubes of this color unopened. I was all over it and the rest is history.  




No comments:

Post a Comment